Hey there, seems to me that each day , we hunt, and explore for tips that give you more opportunity to add additional activities to your day.
My hunting party went well… here’s to your delight –
- focus on the critical crew – 85% of the things you do account for only 15% of your results and vice versa
- learn how to procrastinate – (the right things) i.e put off the 85% and tackle the 15%
- throw away your “to-do” list. – Write the top priority items at the top in the 15% box, lower priority at the bottom, only work on th etop of your list
- reward yourself for doing the right things
- do your FTF (feared things first) – thus unconsciously urging yourself to tackle tougher tasks
- do a daily power hour – not necessarily an hour – for planning (rehearsal)
- exercise – helps you work harder, longer and think more clearly
- layer your activities – use your waiting time productively
- write out your goals daily
- just say “No” – don’t let other people dump their “monkeys” on you.
You might be wondering , how does this apply to me as an entrepreneur, or business executive, business owner, housewife, or whatever niche you are in.
Wake up !!! Will ya?… it applies to everyone regardless. These are the strategies of an enlightened one minute millionaire. It’s my strategy, can be yours too.
Culled from The One Minute Millionaire