I’d be honest here with you. Money is tormenting. Frets me constantly, can I afford this? Should I buy that? Money is charged with a lot of emotion. It is certainly a weapon.
Being able to afford what you want makes you feel happy, liberated and empowered. Not having enough makes you feel trapped, resentful and unhappy. Lack of it – can also be a curse. Can anyone relate to that?
How do you feel about money? How do you feel when…
- you look at or think of rich people?
- you see something you want but can’t afford right now?
- you look at your current possessions (like your house, your car, etc.)?
- you look at or think about your paycheck and/or ability to make money in the future?
- you pay the bills?
- you visit someone who has a higher standard of living than you do?
- your friend or family member blows a wad of cash on something you think is “frivolous”?
Even though your individual, specific beliefs about money may differ greatly.This doesn’t just mean how you feel when you look at a dollar bill, but how you feel about anything that represents money to you.
As someone interested in the Law of Attraction, I imagine you have probably asked yourself, “What do I need to do in order to become a money magnet?” So how do you become a money magnet and start attracting money into your life?
- Value the money you already have. Appreciate it fully! Feel gratitude for the money you have already – at least it pays for what things you can currently afford.
I heard it said jokingly that Bill Gates would stop everything to pick up a penny, despite the fact that he is a multi-billionaire. That ain’t a statement of greed, I see it as a statement of magnetism. If we stop spending time chastising people we are jealous of, we might just learn something.
- Stay aware of money coming in, and keep your mind in a receiving mode. Be sure to stop and appreciate each bit of money that comes your way.As your subconscious begins to get the idea that money is important to, valuable to, and much appreciated by you, more will begin to show up.
- Finally, an opportunity will come your way to help you really make the big bucks. Keep your eyes and your mind open and be ready for it.You must always be ready to act on opportunities that you attract, lest you lose your desired outcome by turning away.
Don’t expect to manifest a million dollars directly into your bank account – the process of life is organic, and the way in which your manifestations will come to you will probably be a bit more gradual than that. From the outside, these things will appear to be “luck”, “chance”, or “being in the right place at the right time”. In reality, there is no such thing as any of those – there is only the Law of Attraction and magnetization.