I know… It’s been like 10 days since you all heard from the “weird writer”, and I guarantee you that it is gonna weirder by the second. Well, it is good to be back, and I just had to come up on stage and let you know the blast that I have been having this weekend at the Gaylord Texan Hotel; where the event of all time is taking place. the place where you and i can think, breathe and start and live our dreams.
Let’s talk a brief walk.
You can’t get enough of the speakers – Rob Fore, Brian Fanale, Continue reading
Posted in Value
Tagged Bill & Michelle Pescosolido, breakthrough disempowering beliefs, Brian Fanale, entrepreneurs, frank moreno, goals, how to get started, Live the Dream, mark harbert, MLSP, network marketing, norbert orlewicz, Ray Higdon, Rob Fore, simple game plan, Todd Falcone
Hey there, seems to me that each day , we hunt, and explore for tips that give you more opportunity to add additional activities to your day.
My hunting party went well… here’s to your delight –
- focus on the critical crew – 85% of the things you do account for only 15% of your results and vice versa
- learn how to procrastinate – (the right things) i.e put off the 85% and tackle the 15%
- throw away your “to-do” list. – Write the top priority items at the top in the 15% box, lower priority at the bottom, only work on th etop of your list
- reward yourself for doing the right things
- do your FTF (feared things first) – thus unconsciously urging yourself to tackle tougher tasks
- do a daily power hour – not necessarily an hour – for planning (rehearsal)
- exercise – helps you work harder, longer and think more clearly
- layer your activities – use your waiting time productively
- write out your goals daily
- just say “No” – don’t let other people dump their “monkeys” on you.
You might be wondering , how does this apply to me as an entrepreneur, or business executive, business owner, housewife, or whatever niche you are in.
Wake up !!! Will ya?… it applies to everyone regardless. These are the strategies of an enlightened one minute millionaire. It’s my strategy, can be yours too.
Culled from The One Minute Millionaire
” Dreams come in a size too big, so that we can grow into them.” JOSIE BISSET
What is a dream????
The words of the famous Martin Luther King Jnr, ” I have a dream…”, ring forever in my mind,on that momentous day, when the freedom speech was given. His voice resonated out the full impact of his desire, his dream.
His dream became the dream, that became a reality. His imagination was the soil that brought his dream to life.
Many definitions or terms have been passed down from generation to generation of what dreams are. All terms have been coined into single words that can be identified, memorized, even pronounced.
Dreams are valuable, propellers, energisers, enthusiasts. We even go as far as calling them targets or catalyst.
Phew!!! Is that all? Is that how we really define dreams? Continue reading
“HAPPINESS IS FOUND IN DOING NOT MERELY IN POSSESSING”
Are you truly happy?
Do you even know what it means to be happy and what it takes to achieve happiness?
These are important questions for anyone who is seeking happiness to ask themselves.
I try to live my life to maintain my own happiness while trying my best to not cause unhappiness to anyone else.
If you want to be happy you need to understand that you can be happy and that you should be happy. Many people make the mistake of believing that they don’t deserve happiness and accept their unhappy state as their destiny.
The truth of the matter is that happiness, like anything else in life, needs to be nurtured.
How??? Continue reading