“Each One, Reach One. Each One, teach One, Until all are taught”.
Mark Victor Hansen
This is my sing song for today. Each one can reach one. Find the emptiness and teach one. Take the time to share value.
Something new is in the wind, and i’d like to cast my sail there. Got a couple of questions i’d like to ask you, and i would really really really appreciate it if you throw in your answers, comments one way or another, to whatever question applies to you. Here goes;
- How did you make your first million?
- How long did it take you?
- How long would it take you today?
- What is the system, that you used to make it?
- Is this system transferable?
- How long would it take you to mentor somebody to your same level of success?
- What would you recommend that I do to become a millionaire?
- What’s the most important lesson you ever learned?
- How do you integrate spiritual values into your life?
- What is the legacy you want to leave?
- What is your most important habit?
- What opportunities do you see that you don’t have the time to take advantage of?
Remember, Each one , Teach One… feel free to comment..
Entrepreneurship is the best, lasting and most fulfilling way to change the economic future of the world. Seriously!!! We need you guys.
For a while I was in exile, not exile in that nature, leave of absence imprisonment. A friend gave me a book, titled – The One Minute Millionaire -by Mark Victor Hansen and Robert G. Allen
You have got to read it. it’s packed full nuggets and stories on the enlightened way to wealth. I guess i’ll let the words speak to you.
“It reminds me to think BIG in life. When we think small our results will be small and when we think BIG our results will be BIG. Think BIG! The size of your question will determine the results.
When you aren’t asking big questions ,believe me, you are living below your true potential. Rethink what you are doing and think about what you could do. Ask yourself strong and important questions.One question might be, “How do I earn or create a million dollars?” versus, “Can I earn $50,000 doing this? Believe that if you start asking yourself better and bigger questions your quality and quantity of service will expand.”
Bottom line for me on this: improve my questions to myself and continue to try and play big in life as there is no need to play small . Often, we play small to make others feel comfortable. But, when we embrace all of our brilliance and start to play bigger in life our results in many areas get better. . . if I play big I just might reach my true potential.
Stop to think about the questions you ask yourself and change them a little so that you are playing BIG in life, you will see your creative juices flowing more. I think this can work for many things in life and not just with earning money.
Posted by Carrie Saba