Its been a long windy, heck I don’t even knw what to think. You would not believe, I literally did a search on blog topics to write on… What writer does that???
The lazy kind. Okay, Okay !!! I am only teasing, actually have a special one for you today and hope you all like it. It got me excited when I stumbled on it, I know it will do the same for you too.
These awesome individuals have gone through the halls of innovation and creation.
They have battled the obstacles. They have written millions of success into the economy and they have sold their stories to their audiences.
Quick Quote: “Follow your bliss and the universe will open doors for you where there were only walls” Joseph Campbell Continue reading
Posted in Value
Tagged business, confidence, creativity, decisions, entrepreneurs, money, opportunities, passion, success, successful people, value, wealth
“Each One, Reach One. Each One, teach One, Until all are taught”.
Mark Victor Hansen
This is my sing song for today. Each one can reach one. Find the emptiness and teach one. Take the time to share value.
Something new is in the wind, and i’d like to cast my sail there. Got a couple of questions i’d like to ask you, and i would really really really appreciate it if you throw in your answers, comments one way or another, to whatever question applies to you. Here goes;
- How did you make your first million?
- How long did it take you?
- How long would it take you today?
- What is the system, that you used to make it?
- Is this system transferable?
- How long would it take you to mentor somebody to your same level of success?
- What would you recommend that I do to become a millionaire?
- What’s the most important lesson you ever learned?
- How do you integrate spiritual values into your life?
- What is the legacy you want to leave?
- What is your most important habit?
- What opportunities do you see that you don’t have the time to take advantage of?
Remember, Each one , Teach One… feel free to comment..
It takes courage to push yourself to places that you have never been before, to test your limits, to break through barriers
I’ve learned that the only way to grow is to push yourself beyond what’s comfortable. I’ve found in my life that you will not get better by doing what you always do. You have to use your personal initiative to go outside your comfort zone in your pursuit of success.
The 1939 classic film “The Wizard of Oz,” with the lion, who was “so desperately searching for courage… Of course, the Lion in question actually had a tremendous reservoir of courage but was unable to see that truth about himself. He was blinded by the barriers in front of him. Continue reading
Posted in Value
Tagged challenge, confidence, courage, desire, development, don't quit, obstacles, opportunities, success, the move is still on, the wizard of oz