EARN all you can, SAVE all you can and give out all you can afford
“Earn all you can, save all you can, give all you can”, this is the motto which John Wesley had lived by. Many of us have parents or grandparents who lived through the Great Depression, and grew up about saving up because you never know when you will need it.
Author C.S. Lewis was known for only living on 10% of his income, while giving the remaining 90% to charities in London. Today we live in a society that sometimes seems to live with a new motto.
“Earn all you can, spend all you can even money you don’t have, give only what you can spare.” Continue reading